2017-2018 Undergraduate Catalog

Return of Federal Financial Aid

A student who withdraws from the University before the 60 percent point in the enrollment period (summer, fall or spring) may have to return a prorated portion of the financial aid he or she received or that TCU received on his or her behalf. Detailed information about the federal policy on the Return of Title IV Funds is available in the Office of Scholarships and Student Financial Aid.