2018-2019 Graduate Catalog


Students must be enrolled as graduate students to be eligible to receive graduate credit. Graduate students planning to enroll for courses offered outside the unit in which they will receive their degree must receive written permission to enroll from a representative of the unit offering the course. Permission to enroll must be obtained prior to enrollment. Failure to receive prior written permission may result in cancelled enrollment because of space or program requirements.

All students and prospective students are responsible for consulting and following the academic calendar, which includes dates for the registration periods.